Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blog Owner Personal Information


Hello everyone, My full name is Muhammad Said Bin Abdul Rahim. I am 23 years old and I was born on 26th December 1986.

Now I am currently study at Multimedia University and majoring in Bachelor Of Digital Media. It is a really fun and interesting course for me because this course are tend to develop my own creativity towards facing the future of the new media world.And it is a course that is suitable for me because i'm a fast learner and i love to develop my own creativity and try to be creative in my own way.


There is a lot of thing that i would love to do when i'm free like hangout with my band's and create a new fun and interesting pop song with them. YEAH, I really love music, i love to listen to pop/rock song, experimental electronic song, and of course hip-hop (more to oldskool hip-hop) . I do love to watch movies and my all time favourite director is Stanley Kubrick. I am totally amazed with all of his works especially one of his movie called "A clockwork orange".It is really amazing when the first time i watch it and just 2 word to describe it "futuristic and creative".

well, that's all a little bit of an information about me.

thanks

name :Muhammad said Bin Abdul Rahim

id: 1091106443

No comments:

Post a Comment